By meganridner - 04/08/2011 16:05 - United States

Today, I went mud wrestling for the first time at a mud bog. After a day of fun and getting cleaned up, I realized that my mom's ring was no longer on my finger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 539
You deserved it 53 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Why would you wear something so precious while mud wrestling? D:

Dude, gettin dirty always ends in guilt ;)

Comments

Op is an idiot. Who takes anything valuable to a mud bog?!

himynameischeese 6

The irony here is unbelievable. ??

123jade456 0

Ostriches are my favorite animal!!!!!

sensoon15 7

Someone could've snatched it off your finger while wrestling or you could've lost it in the mud. Say you took it off and misplaced it, or run and buy one that looks the same.

I don't think the OP will be replacing it - when this FML was in moderation the value of the ring was there, and it's eye-watering.

perdix 29

If some guys saw your ****, it was totally worth it! For them, of course. You, on the other hand, are screwed. You're going to have to explain to your mom how you lost a family treasure while engaging in exhibitionist **** behavior.

YDI you shouldve known better than to wear it there.

holy shit I did the same exact thing! like legit. weird yo...

#21, don't listen to her. I appreciate hearing about people's experiences that relate to the FML in question. It was a stupid comeback on her part, and irritatingly unoriginal besides.

Thank you 44! Unoriginality drove me to insanity. You hear that? It's all YOUR fault unoriginal trolls. Yeah. Looks like i got the last laugh though.

Perhaps you could've taken it off right before you started? YDI for not having a priority.