By FreshFaced - 12/06/2011 11:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I went into work for the first time without make-up. My boss thought I looked so tired and ill that he sent me home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 995
You deserved it 8 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emmiep1011 7

You got the day off. Don't be mad.

That must mean you usually put a lot of makeup on. Makeup is meant to only enhance your beauty, not create a totally fake beautiful mask.

Comments

goodluckcharm 0

are people counting my posts? still waiting for you to get a clue that i'm allowed to have an opinion and just because it doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean it should be moderated or buried. i had no foul language in my posts and you thumbed it down and i didn't even call her ugly or any harsh words, yet you houlier than thou posters thumb it down. just for that, i'm thumbing up anyone who calls the OP ugly, etc.

Good grief, to debate on the Internet requires a thick skin. While we may be annoyed with ignorance, there's no point complaining about it because it changes nothing and just annoys everyone in the process. Using the direct reply function also helps.

goodluckcharm 0

it appears anyone who bashes the OP people thumb down their comments trying to get it buried or moderated. what is this? only people who pity the OP can post? this is why i never bothered to post in your comments in the first place and to just read the FML and laugh at the stupid arguments in the comments instead of participating.

aFMLfann4life 0
EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Ouch! But I guess there's a silver lining... in six mths or so do it again and see if you can get another "my boss is a dumbass" day off!!

theonlysweetpea 10

#62 I don't get it either. I wore make-up for the first time on my 21st birthday

well sucks for ur dumb ass for puttin on to much makeup all the time gag ass

well on the bright side you don't have 2 go 2 work(:

little_monster21 0

Ydi for being one of those girls that cakes on too much makeup everyday. Please don't leave your house without your mask anymore. Sounds like you need it.