By FreshFaced - 12/06/2011 11:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I went into work for the first time without make-up. My boss thought I looked so tired and ill that he sent me home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 995
You deserved it 8 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emmiep1011 7

You got the day off. Don't be mad.

That must mean you usually put a lot of makeup on. Makeup is meant to only enhance your beauty, not create a totally fake beautiful mask.

Comments

If my wife wears make up she looks older than she is. At the same time time, she looks better without it. The most plausible reasons as to why you look tired and ill would be because you're lacking sleep or you tan, tanning causes early aging (wrinkles, etc) and the possibility of looking tired and ill.

goodluckcharm 0

because of what just happened, this is why i don't normally post in the comments and mainly read the FMLs and laugh some of the people who do post in the FML comments. all the houlier than thou posters thumb down anyone who disagrees with them and except 1 million comments telling the OP that they feel bad for the OP.

yeah...you were the holier-than-thou poster this time. And you got thumbed down b/c of it. OP didnt claim to wear a ton of makeup. I know a VERY pretty woman that only wears eyeliner if she puts on makeup. Without it, she does look tired. So much for your bs theory in the previous post.

ICaughtFire 4

What is it with you and babbling about all your thumbs down? This is the third time. If you "don't care" so much, then act that way and get over it.

there isn't anything wrong with wearing make up, the idea of make up is to make it look like you aren't wearing make up at all, as to how I know that, my wife is a make up artist. Wearing too much make up is the problem. I doubt OP wore a lot, OP sounds like the person who wears just enough and is comfortable going outside their house without make up on, and that can tell a lot about a person.

goodluckcharm 0

apparently only people who pity the OP can post, LOL. i think i'll just go back to silently reading the FMLs and laughing at the grammar nazi comments and houlier than thou posters.

meggieh815 0

you're annoying. this is like the third time you've posted a comment on THIS fml. relax.

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13
goodluckcharm 0

in this FML, I at first did feel bad for her because I know what she means, but then most of the people defending her make me not wanna pity her. She most definitely deserves it now because she's one of those people who always wears make up everywhere she goes.

meggieh815 0
goodluckcharm 0

still waiting for you to get a clue that i'm allowed to have an opinion and just because it doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean it should get buried or moderated. i was respectful about it too. i didn't curse or have foul language or anything. yet you houlier than thou people thumb down anyone who disagrees. thumbing up all the posts who don't agree with yours.

This is a win. Now you have a def. way out of work. Sorry it haas ti be cause your ugly.fyl