By Cpt_Concerned - 22/09/2009 04:37 - Canada

Today, I realized that my alcoholism has gotten so bad that I rotate liquor stores so the clerks don't think bad about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 426
You deserved it 52 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The first step to getting better is realizing your problem. Now you just have to get help to fully get better. You can do it!

Comments

MsTs, a lot of people are dependent on alcohol: "Alcohol abuse statistics also tell us that a total of 23 million Americans suffer from substance abuse addiction, and 18 million is alcohol related. Almost three times as many men as women are problem drinkers." http://www.learn-about-alcoholism.com/alcoholism-statistics.html

Zhombie 0

You mean counter-clockwise...don't you?

You're stupid. Swearing is so NOT necessary. This is why everyone likes MLIA SO MUCH BETTER!

hellokittywhore 0

you need help. you sound like my dad and alchohol changed him from my daddy to Someone I ****** hate usally I dint like hateing him but he turns into a completly different person I used to be a daddys girl and now I find any excuse not to be home. it really hurts me I want my daddy back and I'm scared he'll never be the same it used to be a weekend thing and now it's an everyday thing. please get help soon for your kids if you have any if not for your self.

54, what does men and women thing matters? you trying to say somethin?

moonlight_daze 8

Have another drink.. You'll forget about this problem.

"I'd rather have a drink then not to have a drink."

randomdude1234 0

"Beer: The cause and solution to all life's problems" -Homer J Simpson

The only cure to alcoholism is more alcohol.

The first step to getting better is realizing your problem. Now you just have to get help to fully get better. You can do it!

nah, it'd be bad if you didn't give a **** what they thought of you. you'll get there.

That's what I was thinking. At least this way he actually cares right?

AndelleRae 9

If you truly are an alcoholic, and you want to stop, please get professional help. It's very dangerous to detox on your own. I honestly wish you the best of luck in beating it.

Hey, at least you've figured out that you have a problem. Most people never manage to pull out. My advice is to do what you can now before your problem gets any worse.