By Indianagirl94 - 29/10/2012 22:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was woken up by my husband attempting to breastfeed off my lactating nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 683
You deserved it 3 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SeniorHaG 4

He just wanted a little midnight snack without having to go all the way to the fridge.

Comments

maybe he was trying to suck on your boobs to initiate morning sex, just like a woman waking up her man by rubbing his ****. Did you consider that?

roshae_16 11

Y is that an fml? I like it when my boo does that

aprylrain7 7

Haha some men like the taste, take it as a compliment!

So? My hubby does it all the time, really helps the production :)

I agree with you. OP, don't take it too seriously. Some guys just like that kinda thing and it does help with milk production because it makes your body think you have a REALLY hungry baby all the time and therefore it will make more milk to accommodate. Just drink abit more water than usual (don't go overboard) to keep your milk healthy and your body hydrated. When I told my husband that I was pregnant for the second time, he jumped for joy and said "yay! I'm going to be a daddy again! and there will be more milk!" : ) I'm currently 25 weeks with our son and he is counting down the days until they can quote "share my milk". I don't mind. : )

It's no use crying over spilled milk. Or in this case sucked milk.