By Chris - 12/08/2010 01:55 - United States

Today, I was watching TV when a Toy Story 3 commercial came on. My Mom said, "Oh, I remember when I took you to see Toy Story. Now Andy's all grown up and so are you. The only difference is Andy is going to college and you're not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 202
You deserved it 46 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

It's not your fault that your ma masturbates to the idea of having a kid that goes to college. You are you! Sometimes I wish I wasn't going to uni and had opted to learn a nice trade instead. Or married a very old hotel tycoon.

Comments

maybe you should stop being stupid and go to college then your mom will love you... maybe

Good luck in your very successful future career and your many references to receive a wealthy job.

I don't see how the OP deserves this. It's not necessarily because he's stupid/unambitious... I wasn't able to go off to college either, because I had no money and my parents never created a college fund for me. And not everybody is good enough academically to earn scholarships.

dblogic 19

Word! I'm in the same boat Dante, thanks for speaking up!

idkxbored 0

that was kinda harsh of your mom to say lol. I guess she really wanted you to go to college :P

NightKiller 0

this might be an FML because the OP wants to go to college, but they don't have the money, and his mom doesn't care about his feelings. otherwise why would the OP care if it was his choice not to go to college?

yamiibaybee 0

college isn't meant for everyone .... just try not to turn into a lazy bum either. try and get yourself a job and show your mom that college isn't the only way to get somewhere.

geez, cam anyone just appreciate the mom's sense of (twisted) humor?