By Deadfish - 26/07/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 373
You deserved it 7 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you've been using DOG FOOD to feed your fish. That pretty much explains everything you said.

Ligerie 0

Just get another one, they're like three bucks

Comments

No this is not a fake, it's just that the person is a dumbass...

What the hell kind of fish do you have? Fish food weighs like an ounce, and lasts for several months. Unless you're keeping some massive carnivorous fish in your house that eats other fish or large pieces of meat, this is fake.

Emberlin 0
rl90 0

this is the dumbest FML ever. it makes no sense. a fish doesn't eat that much food. unless you have a ******* killer whale or something. and can't you just return the food?

let's look at it this way, you said you got the food so you wouldn't have to come back for a while. so the fish decided that if you didn't want to be there for a while they decided that it was there time to die.

I assume from how you phrased it that you only had one fish. A month's worth of food for one fish would fit in your pocket. Unless, of course, your fish is a huge shark, in which case this story would be believable.

erijgio82489 0

Awwwe haha. You Starved the poor thing, the month dosent start on the 26th!!!! haha

fish food doesn't weigh SHIT wtf where you FEEDING him?? i call fake, you dickfuck.

erijgio82489 0

#102 Not all fish eat flakes and pellets. Some fish eat other fish which can weign alot I know cause I have a piranha and a months worth can actually weigh ALOT, your a douche.

jasax1 0

lol 104, do you really think the OP is keeping a piranha in a bowl? Think about it.

........ WTF were you feeding your fish?