By Deadfish - 26/07/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 373
You deserved it 7 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you've been using DOG FOOD to feed your fish. That pretty much explains everything you said.

Ligerie 0

Just get another one, they're like three bucks

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0

I have 150 gallons of fish tanks (2 75 gallon tanks) and an mid-size container lasts me a month, easy. Sounds like you are over feeding -- especially if the fish live in a 'bowl'.

Fail in saga scale. To many details, but no details that matter, reek of fake.

FYL for losing the fish. YDI because no fish should be kept in a bowl. FAKE because there aren't labels saying 'Month's supply'. Even if there were, a fish in a bowl can't need that much. A little handful pack of food lasts my CICHLIDS in my TANK for almost a month.

This isn't an FML because you can just return the food or keep it and get a new fish. Problem solved.

FAKE. A little container of food will last for several months. The mods on this site suck.

I dont think its that real, more detai, the fish could be exotic and expensive? But it sounds like any other fish. Buy a new one, they dont cost alot.

wtf! i have like 20 fish and a 4inch tall small container lasts me 6 months! wow, how could mods let this pass

deathbunny256 0

I believe this FML requires an illustration, reply if you agree.

deathbunny256 0