By Deadfish - 26/07/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 373
You deserved it 7 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you've been using DOG FOOD to feed your fish. That pretty much explains everything you said.

Ligerie 0

Just get another one, they're like three bucks

Comments

rl90 0

HAHAHAHAHAHA you suck at making shit up. YDI for being a complete retard on the easiest pets to own in the world. And for thinking fish need pounds of food monthly. BAHAHAHA.

hazelwolfeyes 0

:( poor little fish... i was devastated when my goldfish died...he was little feeder fish...n lived little over a yr...n was half the size of a dollar bill...big little monster...^-^ he was my bobo... :( then one day...he just...went to the big...toilet bowl...in the clouds...may he rest in peace... dont try n stuff him like the last FML idiot who stuffed her cat n let her dog eat it... :D if you havent already (cause i realize this MIGHT have been weeks ago or a few days)...you should do a funeral...my brother went to a goldfishes funeral...where they had a wake..an open casket...n served fish crackers, fish sticks, n something else the shape of a fish. it was cute...n funny...n it relieved some of the pain the owners felt...they buried him at sunset...my brother said it was beautiful... get another fish...n just be more careful...feeder fish have proven to be fighters for me...n live alot longer than some of the more expensive fish i have bought in the past...

flyingpan8 0

dude, that wasn't fish food. that was kitty litter. you dumb moron! learn how to read you dumb ****. and stop dipping your tiny dick into the fishbowl and tricking the fish into thinking that it's a worm (why wouldn't they think it, your prick is probably that small anyways) and making your fish give you a bj after you feed them ******* kitty litter! you are an asshole. being stupid is bad enough, but *********** with little fish?! **** you!

vvvalori 0

okay...what? Women don't have penises, dumbass.

mylifestoryy 6

that stinks lol just get a beta they last longer :P

jasax1 0

Major thumbs down to anyone who moderated this one. I usually give far-fetched FMLs the benefit of the doubt, but this one... wow.

mylifesucks82 0

haha thats funnny but it totally sucks lol

monkeyspark 6

That doesnt mean it's dead... It means it's just constipated. Unless it IS actually dead.

maybe he confused a bowl with an aquarium?

vvvalori 0

Actually, it's a good example of stupidity.

ozymandias_fml 0

Has to be made up. The most a fish in a 'bowl' would eat in a month is a few ounces -- unless you are *way* overfeeding them. Since you keep fish in a 'bowl' I am going to guess you have no clue how to care for them.