By Deadfish - 26/07/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 373
You deserved it 7 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you've been using DOG FOOD to feed your fish. That pretty much explains everything you said.

Ligerie 0

Just get another one, they're like three bucks

Comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Aww. Lol. That's something that would happen to me. :|

Claire_bear 0

Awesome spelling of 'grammar', idiot.

Claire_bear 0

Haha okay, okay touché. The website fixed the "buy" though.

maybe it died cuz you overfed it..? i mean fish food month's worth isn't heavy like dog's food..

"Today, I was walking to the pet store to by a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML" ahem. "Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy 10 years' worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food, it was expensive, and also surprisingly heavy (because I had to buy 20 canisters of pellets, to last 10 years). When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. Poor Goldy. I had only had him for two weeks. FML." now your story makes sense. you're welcome.

Yeah, this story sounds fishy. (HAHAHAHA PUN!) You bought a one month supply of fish food so you wouldn't have to come back for a while? How is it that you go more than once a month for ONE fish? And like everyone said, why is it so heavy? Anyway. Just "by" (You fail at feeding your fish AND spelling) another fish and give the food to that one. I don't know anyone older than 5 who would form a bond with a fish, so this is not a big deal.

Actually overfeeding a fish can cause it to float on its back as its swim blader becomes out of sink with the fish, so you probably just threw away a live fish

danimani_fml 0

get another, how big is was fish? they usually only sell them in little containers and that can last a while I'm sorry