Rage Quit

By Redsnation - 08/08/2017 05:02

Today, my older brother said that if he beat me in a game of NBA 2k17, he would get to keep my PS4. I beat him so badly that he got angry and destroyed my PlayStation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 771
You deserved it 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you're gonna be getting a brand new PS4 courtesy of your "older" brother.

Maybe you guys oughta go outside and play real basketball. No matter who wins, the loser will be too tired to throw a tantrum.

Comments

Maybe you guys oughta go outside and play real basketball. No matter who wins, the loser will be too tired to throw a tantrum.

ArbiterOfFML 24

You destroyed him in a game and he destroyed your game. Literally. Fyl!

Sounds to me like you're gonna be getting a brand new PS4 courtesy of your "older" brother.

if its your ps4, not sure how he can just make a wager like that, unless you agreed. . .

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

lol. I mean sucks for you, but I'm sure you can convince him ti buy you another. If not I'm sure your parents can...

WeirdUS 29

Why would you wager your video game console? Do you really have another three to $400 to throw around or do you think your parents do.

Leviathene 34

Bottom line, you don't destroy another person's console. Your brother is a jerk, but the whole wager sounds fishy to me. If you didn't agree to the wager, why would you play him in the first place. Regardless of who won. Oh well, someone MUST have learned a lesson here... right??

Yummi_913 18

I don't think you understand the wager. If he lost the game his bro would get to keep his console. If he won, his bro simply doesn't. That is all. Clearly he was sure of his skills and didn't think it was much of a gamble at all. You don't really make deals like that if you think there's a chance you'd lose (unless you're stupid or don't value the thing up for grabs). And clearly he won. End of wager. What happens afterwards is pure petty behavior. His brother throwing a tantrum like a disrespectful b*tch was not part of the wager. Him also destroying the "prize" that he didn't win (just so that OP couldn't keep it) was also not part of the wager. What happened shows his older brothers shitty personality. It says nothing bad about OP whatsoever.

Yummi_913 18

My point is, there's nothing wrong with a simple wager. He just didn't have a worthy (or respectable) opponent.

So you fouled him in real life right? I hope it was a nice, violent one.

Years back when we were younger, my brother is four years older for reference, he threatened to drop a system of mine down an old well after losing a game. (We live on an old tobacco farm, lots of wells.) I calmly got our portable blow torch, lit it, and held his signed Jordan UNC jersey in the other hand. It was like watching someone about to be thrown into Hell beg not to be. Don't mess with little brothers who are also fire loving pyros with no desire to play games outside of the actual video game type.

Pft damn that's some game of thrones shit there