By SpongeAbii2 - 24/01/2012 11:47 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking home when an old guy came up to me asking for directions. After I pointed him in the right direction, he held my hand, stroked my face then pushed me into a bush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 757
You deserved it 2 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

He said erection, not direction. No wonder he's pissed.

GoW_Chick 14

STRANGER DANGER, STRANGER DANGER!!

Comments

Ali_Br_fml 33

That's why I don't give directions... Fyl op There are always some creeps around...

Yeah op this singular isolated incident is the sole reason number 1 doesn't give directions! How can you live with yourself knowing you were part of that?

You get out of that bush and stroke him back! Return the favor.

LiyIa_fml 8

Why didn't you use pepper spray!? ;D

WTF?!? I bet this guy had some kind of gore fetish. Some people are into really weird stuff these days.

Well, at least you helped someone out today OP. They may have been really creepy but you did a good deed!

every1luvsboners 11

He said erection, not direction. No wonder he's pissed.

I believe your username fits perfectly with your comment.

That happens with a lot of people's comments and pictures, too lol

He will have to get rid of that erection before he can piss.

It's called sitting down and leaning forward... I learned that one the hard way. Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

That's what you get for being nice, something like that happened to me once...

Old people can be expert trolls! And they know they can get away with it

Well I'm sure you've been told this but no good deed goes unpunished

calithebandgeek 0

I think you're leaving out a part. What happened after he pushed you into the bush?

#9 have the exact same thought as me. Did he just merely pushed you into the bush and just ran away? Or is there something more to this FML?

ImFrackinBored 13

Maybe he was pushing you out of the way of a speeding car and saved your life. Did you ever think of that? NO! You're too caught up in bashing the elderly to see the truth! Get your head out of your ass, you ungrateful ****!

I AM NOT! AND GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!

I guess he has a ***** up his ass. Maybe that's why his crancky

Damn it *he is... Wait wait I can phrase this better how about.... "you would be angry to if you had a ***** up your ass" there much better

GoW_Chick 14

Oh Doc, it's okay I'll get you your meds crushed in applesauce. Doesn't that sound nice? :)

Jakesterk96 8

Old people don't have those kind of reflexes.

Hey doc y would someone ask for directions in the middle of the street thats just stupid

The driver had a hypoglycemic episode and fell unconscious. Car steered onto sidewalk. Old man tried to save OP after attempts to seduce her were cut short.

Lol he had time to stroke her face and hold her hand before pushing her out the way of a speeding car?

There are a lot of Ew-FML's nowadays, aren't they? Ew. And also: what happened next?