Libs stop being cringe challenge

By I'mmessedup - 31/03/2022 04:00 - United States

Today, I can't go on the internet without seeing my stupid fuck of a president staring down a US serviceman while deep throating a slice of pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 477
You deserved it 1 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your biggest problem is your president eating pizza somewhat weirdly, I’d say you have a great life.

Well I had to see and, unfortunately, hear the dimwit that was your last president everywhere for well over 4 years and I'm not even American, so tough break, sweetheart.

Comments

I don’t know where you’re going on the internet but I literally have no idea what you’re even talking about.

Michael Sawyer 11

it is over compensation because his guy is asking despots to "find dirt" on H.B.

wysegirl 24

the president showed up and asked some military members what they were eating and then started helping himself to the pizza is what I was told. don't know I try to avoid the news anymore. Everyone hates each other and no one wants to help others.

If your biggest problem is your president eating pizza somewhat weirdly, I’d say you have a great life.

Well Trump stacks pizza slices on top of each other and eats them with a fork, so...if you want to be that petty, here you go.

Well I had to see and, unfortunately, hear the dimwit that was your last president everywhere for well over 4 years and I'm not even American, so tough break, sweetheart.

slhiggx 17

Truth Social and Newsmax isn't the whole Internet for most people. Most of the rest of us have moved on to current events. Maybe you ought to think about how your boy screwed over Ukraine in a failed blackmail plot.

I guess you prefer the dumbshit who played golf all the time instead of meeting with soldiers, who, by the way, were also eating pizza. Pizza is the official food of getting shit done, and Biden does his damndest to do it. I don’t agree with a lot of his policies but I respect the man’s ethic.

Ffs, they all have played a shit ton of golf. Look into it and come up with something better to nick them on. Shitty policies or something...

See, under normal circumstances I would. Except Trump did it to ridiculous excess and ignored visiting the troops at times other Presidents gladly did so. So if Biden has a slice of pizza with troops who are also eating pizza, well, holding that against him is just bloody stupid. Even Dubya at least tried to take care of business, in case you think I’m just being a Dem homer. I just don’t like having a complete screwoff running my country.

That ****** doesn't know where he is, record inflation, and worst economy. He's a pos that made millions from working in public office

How? When I go to the Internet, I am submerged by news, ads, videos and jokes about Ukraine. Maybe we should swap.