By foojew93 - 09/08/2009 17:41 - United States

Today, I was walking at a section of the zoo where you are in the cage, and the monkeys are climbing outside of the cage. I was having a great time until I looked up and one of the monkeys urinated all over my face. Not only did everyone see, but there was no way for me to shower for six hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 303
You deserved it 3 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyn2deep 2

I'll take that experience over my experience: gorilla crap thrown from 10 ft away

What zoo does not have a bathroom? Man up and go to the bathroom and wash your face with soap and water.

Comments

How is that an fml? It was a hot day and you got a quick way to cool down. People need to be more grateful.

why cant you shower?! im sure after what happened the zoo would immediately assess the situation. you could sue them for that... on another note, which zoo does this cage setup thing? the designer must have been very stupid to not thing of events like this happened...especially monkey cages!

someindiandude 6

what is with this country and suing for random crap....urine in this case.

Monkey Jungle has this exact setup and is in FL. It's actually one of its selling points.

Were you at monkey jungle?!? (hopefully you look at this) And that sucks. Even if you can wash yourself, you'd have to wait till you get home to put on a new shirt. Or waste a lot to buy a new shirt. Either way that sucks.

tenkenshi 2

You didn't need that shower since you already got a golden shower from the monkey.

you could have washed your face, at a bathroom.

ISellHerbs 0

I thought that too but you have to think that if the monkey had a good stream going for a second or two it would have run off their face and either on or down their shirt.

What zoo does not have a bathroom? Man up and go to the bathroom and wash your face with soap and water.

CyclonePsycho 1
ihateme23 0

thats seriously one of the worst ideas for a zoo. ever. if it were like a dome, then i would say otherwise.

Xader 0

Seriously! Everybody knows monkeys love seeing their various excrements impact people...