By Anonymous - 14/10/2015 13:45 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I was talking with some friends and the girl I like. During a lull in the conversation, she looked at me and said, "Ugh, I really wanna pop your zits." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 729
You deserved it 3 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redhead_sprhro 10
mermaidkeels 26

Let her know that if she dates you, then you'll let her pop all your zits. It's a win-win.

Comments

Tell her she can pop your zits, if you can pop her cherry

I'm with her, popping spots is pretty fun! Did you let her?

you can pop my spot anytime! (also.. i know a lot of girls who like to pop spots)

"Sure. Come do it at my place. I'll make sure I have body oil for you in return ;)"

So creepy. I hate it when I say something innocent and someone turns it into a sexual situation. I feel like OP is in high school, and I would definitely not be okay with someone saying this to me in high school.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the body oil is likely what got you those spots in the first place.

Let her do it! It's close personal contact with your crush, a win-win situation if you ask me!

I don't understand how girls like to pop zits.

It's okay, OP!!! You are too good for her!!! Tell her to go pop herself!!! I would've done it for you if I was there!!!!

How does saying she wants to pop OPs zite make her unworthy of OP?

Hey op this is probably a good start. My man always wants to pop my zits when I get them.