By ECullen - 21/05/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to this guy that I like a lot and I think he likes me back. When he told me I was beautiful I laughed so hard that I farted. Loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 725
You deserved it 24 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You laughed? Way to make him feel bad. YDI.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your name is ECullen? Oh, for God's sake, you definitely deserved this one.

Comments

mrdiehler 0

I'll talk any time just message me and I'll reply with somethin steamy

Seriously? You laughed that hard because a guy complimented you? Guys don't like it when you do that, it makes them feel bad for complimenting you in the first place. Also, you're a twilight fan, YDI.

uhm... gosh. sometimes i feel socially inept, and then i read these things.

oh gosh...... HOLD IT IN NEXT TIME!!!!! but hey, maybe he found it attractive!

You're not supposed to laugh when someone gives you a compliment.

DaFluffyGoldfish 0

unlike all these other rude ppl i understand how that might happen. and i, to, like twilight.

suicidekings 0

#12 (deadmanscrack) - that's the FIRST thing that came to my mind. Y definitely DI. REAL vampires don't fart. and they definitely don't sparkle (:

fmlxxxx 0

she thinks she's ugly so she is embarrassed for someone to say she is beautiful, and hides it by laughing.

lostmymind16 0

lol the farting thing isdamn funny because im just so immature when it comes to things like that. hehe YDI though. karma comes full circle... laugh at him and then make an ass of yourself.

rebockaa 0

yikes! why would you laugh when someone tells you your beautiful? unless of course you know it's not true...