By ECullen - 21/05/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to this guy that I like a lot and I think he likes me back. When he told me I was beautiful I laughed so hard that I farted. Loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 725
You deserved it 24 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You laughed? Way to make him feel bad. YDI.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your name is ECullen? Oh, for God's sake, you definitely deserved this one.

Comments

BlaBlaBla_95 0

#12 FTW. bahahahahahaahh.

xO_starstruck_xO 0

lol ew thats disgusting. why were you laughing in the 1st place though? i would've been like ew no nevermind, bye.

sequoiatree 0

YDI. i second #12 ECullen? seriously? twilight is trash. and why would you laugh when someone tells you you are beautiful that's so rude and tactless

It will either lead to True Love, or you'll never see him again.

Why the hell would you laugh if he just told you that you were beautiful? O_O That wouldn't exactly be my first reaction...

SweetThang 0

why would you laugh? a cute giggle and a thanks would have been better.

#12--agreed...why the hell would you laugh? you're lame.

I don't mind when a woman farts. I find that I trust them more.

jukeboxhero420 0

YDI. I don't mind women farting (it happens), but the reason that caused it is stupid. If a guy calls you beautiful and you get nervous, a giggle is considered normal. If you laughed so hard from that comment that you couldn't control your system, something's wrong. I'd work on fixing that.

Cittenscollar 0

14 - women have much shorter urethras than men. Therefore, yes, it can be a bit harder to keep it in.