By ECullen - 21/05/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to this guy that I like a lot and I think he likes me back. When he told me I was beautiful I laughed so hard that I farted. Loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 725
You deserved it 24 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You laughed? Way to make him feel bad. YDI.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your name is ECullen? Oh, for God's sake, you definitely deserved this one.

Comments

I hope your own fart made you stop laughing - even your body knows it was wrong. Where did your brain go? Did Edward suck it out together with your common sense? Speaking in a language you might understand better: Bella would never laugh, nor she would fart if Edward told her she's beautiful. (I slap myself for knowing this sh*t, but my GF made me watch it. She has read all the books. Then didn't stop talking how she's in love with Edward. She's my ex-GF now. Learn your lesson.)

edward cullen can go suck it. i hate girls who like that fictional buffoon.

Don_fml 0

Soooo... lemme see if I have this right. You like the guy. You hope he likes you. He tells you that you're beautiful, and you laugh so hard that you fart. You DO realize that what you just did was tell the guy nonverbally that he has poor taste. How moronic is that? Why do women do this? Know what happens if you keep it up? They'll stop telling you. Really.

webbles 0

Aw, it's okay. One time I was about to have my first kiss with a guy and I was so nervous I couldn't stop giggling. I started to feel naseous, so I ran off to another room and puked. Anyway, that guy is now my boyfriend. True story. You're fine.

webbles 0

P.S. Don't let these bastards get you down. Awkwardness can be endearing.

Dammit, this is why you shouldn't eat breakfast while reading FMLs. Shit

hhhahahahahhh?embarrassing situation......