By ECullen - 21/05/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to this guy that I like a lot and I think he likes me back. When he told me I was beautiful I laughed so hard that I farted. Loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 725
You deserved it 24 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You laughed? Way to make him feel bad. YDI.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your name is ECullen? Oh, for God's sake, you definitely deserved this one.

Comments

dg72592_fml 0

wow whyyy did you laugh? talk about no confidence

YDI :) oh and eCullen ? wadda loser ,

RAWRItsAisha 0

You get this for having your name be eCullen...

BOCASE 0

#12 is right. Twilight is terrible emotional ****. YDI. Now he feels like crap. He probably submitted an FML that went "Today I told a girl she was beautiful. She laughed in my face. Then she farted. Apparently I like girls with low self-esteem and lack of external sphincter control. FML. #33 you don't fart out your urethra, and length of urethra has nothing to do with bladder control, it's about the control of the sphincter muscles.

lol why would you laugh so hard in the first place he complimented you

isn't that what you wanted??? to be told that he liked you? WTF would you laugh for?

I wouldn't care that you farted- everyone does it. But laughing after he told you that you were beautiful? That's what'd get to me.

Girls..are stupid... The girl I like was talking to me telling me how she is ugly and fat and this and that..I tried telling her that it wasent true...and everything I said was turned down and made into an insult to her somehow...*sigh Give up and get drunk!