By ECullen - 21/05/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to this guy that I like a lot and I think he likes me back. When he told me I was beautiful I laughed so hard that I farted. Loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 725
You deserved it 24 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You laughed? Way to make him feel bad. YDI.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your name is ECullen? Oh, for God's sake, you definitely deserved this one.

Comments

hahahaha, the imagery from this is to good.

YDI for laughing, but mostly for being a Twilight fan.

hahahaha that is absolutely something I would do as well! go you!

Ugh that's so embarrassing. I'm going to guess that you weren't actually LAUGHING but maybe giggling nervously from his compliment? Because if you were truly laughing, like everyone said, YDI. But some people get uncomfortable when they're complimented, so I could understand this being that kind of situation too. Sucks either way!

Ooh, that sucks. I don't blame you for laughing though. I probably would have laughed too. I laugh when I get really nervous.

I don't know about you guys, but nervous laughter is not something I can just stop. I, and probably the OP, cannot help it, nor can normal bodily functions be completely controlled. :

thattickles 0

came here to say what 36 already has

*pats... it could happen to anyone = Any ideas how you're going to look him in the eyes from now on? Or will you be in hiding for a while? :P FYL indeed.

You deserve that cause your a twilight fan. Why would you laugh? I'm guessing you've never been complimented in your life. WTG.