By brob56 - 23/04/2009 03:11 - United States

Today, I was talking to my hot neighbor. We were in the driveway of her house, and I looked at her car and noticed a hideous dummy. It was fat and just ugly, but I didn't think much of it. I tried to make a joke and asked, "Where did you get that awful thing?" She said, "That's my daughter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 844
You deserved it 82 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you were STANDING IN THE DRIVEWAY and you couldn't see that it was a real person? YDI

Comments

OP, you're a jerk. #19, "Daughter is likely getting picked on in school for it and needs to learn that *gasp* she should not be ugly if she doesn't want that problem." She shouldn't be ugly if she doesn't want to be bullied? How stupid are you? People can't help it if they aren't all that attractive. Plastic surgery is v. expensive, and just WHY would you think that she would like to stay that way? She'd be prettier if she could but you just can't seem to *gasp* understand that.

nicobeans 0

I would've pretended I was talking about the car...

Kickinchicken213 3

Wow. just Wow. This is the most deserving YDI I've had to give. Who drives dummies around in their cars? Seriously. Not to mention that fact that you were standing in the driveway and couldn't tell the "dummy" was moving. Try some contacts.

effmylifexx 0

#19 - Your stupid logic aside, the phrase "*gasp*" just completely ruins any respect you could possibly get.

You deserve it for thinking that your neighbor drives around with a dummy in her car for no apparent reason.

Idiot, YDI. You can't tell the difference between a dummy and a human? Who drives dummies around in their cars?

you should have thought first... why would someone have a dummy sitting in a car?

who owns a "dummy" use your head dumbass