By brob56 - 23/04/2009 03:11 - United States

Today, I was talking to my hot neighbor. We were in the driveway of her house, and I looked at her car and noticed a hideous dummy. It was fat and just ugly, but I didn't think much of it. I tried to make a joke and asked, "Where did you get that awful thing?" She said, "That's my daughter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 844
You deserved it 82 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you were STANDING IN THE DRIVEWAY and you couldn't see that it was a real person? YDI

Comments

Wait. Dummy as in like, mannequin, right? Because I've found that dummies are usually pretty average looking and not fat. o_O So uh. YDI.

Was the daughter not moving at all or did her mother chain her down cause she's an ugly she-beast? Dummies usually don't move and kids don't usually sit still. I can't see why you didn't notice that. She should've backed over you in her driveway.

Lol I agree with number with #75! Why would she have a dummy in her car anyway?? And as other people have pointed out, how could you not have known she has a kid?

PLEASE, tell me the punchline to the start of that hilarious joke you were about to make.

patray_angel 0

Why would you say something like that had there been an actual dummy in the car and not a real person? Maybe the "dummy" belonged to her grandma who had just died or something..either way, it could have had a lot of sentimental value. Like all the others, I honestly don't get how you couldn't tell that the "dummy" in the car was a real person. Even if her daughter was an infant or toddler who was sound asleep in their carseat, the fact that they were in a carseat would have also been a clue that they were not a dummy.

LittleMel4 0

you...mistook a dummy for a human? wow.....

synnerr 0

Who would she have a dummy in their car...?

skiz_fml 0

your observation skills astound me