By whitedevil - 09/10/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I was stuck in traffic on the highway and decided it was the perfect time to pick a humongous booger out of my nose. While carefully examing and admiring it, I failed to notice that the owner of my company was staring at me from the left lane in complete and utter revulsion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 170
You deserved it 49 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

Why the hell would you be "examining and admiring it"? That's just disgusting!

Being in your car alone =/= invisibility.

Comments

I don't mind about the picking and what not, but the "carefully examining it and admiring it"? Really? Plus, stuck in traffic? When people are bored, frustrated, with nothing to really look at besides other cars and the people i them? You'd have expected people to stare at you in disgust.

I gotta agree with that... everybody picks their noses; hell, maybe you even look at it... but the use of the words "careful" and "admiring" is really off-putting. Therefore, I must vote YDI.

you may have deserved it, but the way you worded it rocks. And the rest of you, you know you do the exact same thing.

If you " failed to notice that the owner of my company was staring at me", how'd you know to post this on FML?!?!? I fail to follow your illogic.

Carefully examining and admiring your humongous booger? Wtf is wrong with you?

alex_mu 0

u do that when ur 3 years old not when ur an old working dude!

theblondeglory 0

Probably about 70% of men pick their nose. Of that, about 56% don't seem to realize that people driving around them can see them in their own car. Why do men assume it is ok to pick your nose in your car, especially if they try to hide it in other public places?

YDI for not remembering "pick, lick, roll and flick". It's not "pick, hold out, examine, admire for ten minutes, analyse the colours, decide what they mean, lick, savour the taste, roll into a perfect ball and flick" for a reason.

ur comment litterally made me barf a lttle. reading the instructions

rosebud_fml 0