By whitedevil - 09/10/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I was stuck in traffic on the highway and decided it was the perfect time to pick a humongous booger out of my nose. While carefully examing and admiring it, I failed to notice that the owner of my company was staring at me from the left lane in complete and utter revulsion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 170
You deserved it 49 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

Why the hell would you be "examining and admiring it"? That's just disgusting!

Being in your car alone =/= invisibility.

Comments

Was it a pretty booger? If you're going to be humiliated, might as well be worth it.

I fail to see why this is a FML. Everyone picks their nose. How else are you going to get the boogers out? You don't always have Kleenexes handy, and frankly they don't do the job well enough anyway. I pick my nose several times a day to keep my nasal cavities clean, and I do it unabashedly and don't care if I'm in front of other people or not. Nobody says anything to me -- it's not a big deal.

neptuneflytrap 0

wtf? No, everyone does NOT pick their noses. And it's definitely not commonplace to examine them, yuck. I would never stick my finger into my nose...that's sick, and the feeling/appearance of a booger would make me gag. I always look for tissues, and if there aren't any, I just use some toilet paper to clean out my nose while I'm in the bathroom. But regardless if it's normal or not (I hope it's not), the FML part was that someone he knew from work saw him do it and was grossed out. Seriously, OP, keep some tissues in your car!!

#57 I call complete and utter B.S. Of course you've picked your nose. EVERYONE picks their nose. If noses weren't meant to be picked, the nostrils wouldn't be finger sized. Don't try to pretend you're all high and mighty -- you're not -- because you've supposedly never picked your nose. I HAVE to pick my nose because blowing it doesn't do squat -- my boogers are just too solid most of the time. It just gives me a headache when I try to blow and I end up just wasting time. I'd love to be able to launch snot rockets, but I've never been able to.

So your the booger eater my uncle told me about!

teebonehead 0

I got ya where I want ya now i'm gonna eat ya !

Damn that must have been embarrassing, not sure why the thought it disgusting though, I mean everyone picks their nose...though they usually do it discretely and while they think no one is looking.

So you got caught being gross. How can you possibly go on, now that your life is so utterly demolished by this horrible tragedy?

horsegrl951 0

o well who cares! sooo its just the owner!!! if he tells the other people u work with just denie it!!!!