By whitedevil - 09/10/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I was stuck in traffic on the highway and decided it was the perfect time to pick a humongous booger out of my nose. While carefully examing and admiring it, I failed to notice that the owner of my company was staring at me from the left lane in complete and utter revulsion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 170
You deserved it 49 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

Why the hell would you be "examining and admiring it"? That's just disgusting!

Being in your car alone =/= invisibility.

Comments

I bet your favorite toy as a kid was PlayDoh, am I right? You could have stuck it into your PlayDoh Fun Factory and turned your booger into different shapes. Some artists work in oils, some in stone, some in hair... your medium happens to be boogers. Here's hoping you get a sinus infection and create a masterpiece.

I bet your favorite toy as a kid was PlayDoh, am I right? You could have stuck it into your PlayDoh Fun Factory and turned your booger into different shapes. Some artists work in oils, some in stone, some in hair... your medium happens to be boogers. Here's hoping you get a sinus infection and create a masterpiece.

So go on. Did you try a little bite? I mean your embarrassment was so absolute that you shouldn't have cared at that point. I bet you did. You dirty bugger. I bet you even tried not to and just put your hand out of view of your boss and then slowly but surely it crept back up to your mouth as he wasn't looking. The slight crust formed on it only making the gooey centre all the sweeter(or salty.. I always find mine are a bit salty). I bet you did. Ohh sir. Suits you! Oh yea. And YDI. Any snot picker worth his salt(or snot in this case since it's kinda the same taste), knows to ALWAYS check left, check right, then check left again before you really start mining the motherload!! ;)

Lmao n3rdzgotskillz! Pick, lick, roll and flick. That was funnier then the fml :D

realggirl 0

This is fake, it was copied from Seinfeld.

Here's hoping you never discover what is up that hole in your butt, OP. Can I get a witness people?!?

MiniatureMayhem 0

Boogers are good for you. They strengthen your immune system or something.

Favorite'd for the awesome image I got it my head. Before I get any stupid comments, no, not the booger. I did not picture that and I choose not to. But the way I pictured the owner's face was hilarious. Oh, and you might want to get your windows tinted.