By Jennyfromdablock - 31/12/2009 03:28 - United States

Today, I was making out with a really hot guy in a Jacuzzi. He had the biggest booger hanging out of his nostril, but I was too embarrassed to say anything to him about it. He went in for a kiss. Soon after our lips parted, he said, "Oh, you have big booger." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 911
You deserved it 36 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you kiss someone with something like that hanging out of their nose?!?

SweetestSin 4

you couldn't just politely say "you may want to wipe your nose!"?

Comments

MESSAGE ME FOR LOCKERZ INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOCKERZ = FREE IPODS, GAMING SYSTEMS, MACS, MACBOOKS, GAMES, AND MORE.. ALL COMPLETELY FREE! (INVITE ONLY SIGNUPS)

pingpongpickle 8

that's nasty. date someone who can speak English

Looks like some one does not understand the concept of 'Subtlety'

omgzKailey 0

LOLOL funniest FML ever. At least he didn't freak out.

Lisimal 7

So he said it like that? Did he say ET go home, as well? That's what you get for being so easy.

singer4life666 0

Atleast he didn't say anything offensive or freak out haha.

was the booger he said u had his? just went on ur face from his noes when u kissed haag

SweetestSin 4

you couldn't just politely say "you may want to wipe your nose!"?

Why would you kiss someone with something like that hanging out of their nose?!?

Sunnytweet79 0

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!

LMAO!!! well u should have politely told him that it came from him

GeorgeBoosh 0

So you lick it off your lip, chew it a bit, then spit it in his face and say: "It's yours and I'm not hungry thanks"

67, that was a disturbing image that I didn't particularly want/need... The thought of that scenario you just depicted literally makes me cringe in disgust :/ if I could thumb you're comment down more than one, I would..

SettoFail 9

That is so nasty, you should have picked it off handed it back to him and said ' it was acctully yours first... '