By cardsftw - 16/08/2012 19:50 - United States - Compton

Today, I was so bored that I actually read the iTunes store's terms and conditions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 157
You deserved it 8 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

linkinpark98 23

The cure for cancer could be hidden in those, and none of us would ever know.…

minidinosaurgoes 9

One does not simply read the terms and conditions.

Comments

You couldn't have found something entertaining and productive to do instead?

leilaostara 1

Omg your picture is hilarious :D

Could've been worse. You could've been as bored as the guy who drew the Japanese flag...

Or as bored as the guy that wrote the iTunes terms and conditions…

Shrouds 14

Now you can tell us about all the loopholes you discovered!

Oh man, you must have had a lot of time on your hands.

jenniiienyc 5

That must have taken FOREVER! Seriously, last time I clicked "I agree", there were 52 pages to read!

perdix 29

Did you read the part where you agree that any Apple employee can, at any time and without cause, give you a bitch-slap, a wet willie, a wedgie, a cherry belly, and Indian rope burn, a Hertz donut or a titty twister? I'm a total Apple tool, so I have to wear a metal Manssiere at all times.

I did that a couple months ago! I'm always just clicking I agree, I started to wonder what I'm agreeing to, nothing special! I watch too much South Park! Lol!

EDIT: Ignore this comment, it was supposed to be a reply but it ended up here.

I feel sorry for whoever had to write that thing.

Time to make a fort out of pillows and seat cussions