By Kay - 03/02/2011 05:33

Today, I was sitting on the toilet with a really bad and noisy stomach upset. Then I hear a knock on the bathroom door. My boyfriend had decided to make a surprise visit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 806
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ok ladies we have to put an end to this, we know you use the bathroom for things other than showering. We have known it our whole lives. So if your boyfriend, husband, ex-hasband, father in-law's second brother or any male walked in on you it is ok just finish what you started. So please no more FMLs about getting caught using the bathroom.

None taken. I have my iPhone on me constantly, so I like to check in while waiting for elevators, between patients, etc. It makes the time go by faster, and I get to vent some frustration at the same time. Either that or I'm faking this whole doctor thing, and I'm actually a 24 year old dude living in my parents' basement with nothing better to do.

Comments

TryptamineDreame 0

It would be a real fml if you shit on him during anal. I don't see how this is that bad...

I love a girl that can rip a greasy sounding gasser

big deal. So you trying to say that you were embarrassed that the boyfriend now knows that your crap doesn't smell like roses? Man if this is an FML moment, I have lived a life full of FML's

ogimaakwe 0

shit me and my boyfriend ain't afraid to say we got to shit or anything, we all know veryone does it and we are both goofballs and it's fun to be comfortable around somebody, you don't gotta show him your turd or nothin!

Today I went to the bathroom, and my boyfriend found out. FML Oh, my God, somebody found out that I use the toilet. My life is over. I am going to have to dump my boyfriend, because he found out my deep dark secret. I have to move to another town, and assume a new idenity. I can only hope that where I go they don't find out about this, evil that I have to contend with. My life is over, why, why, why did you come over when you did? You should of called first. Thanks for destroying my life!

Hopefully your boyfriend will understand that girls poop. Heck, everybody poops. Those gorgeous celebrities that everyone gossips about? They poop, too. Even Megan Fox poops. I understand that it's totally awkward if he hears you "doing your business", though-- especially if it's a new relationship.

lol yea. charlize theron poops too. as ashley judd still poops to date.

I agree with lericho. MEGAN FOX DOES NOT POOP. LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA

Did you know that the Queen (here in the UK - as in QEII) cannot be heard pooping? Whenever she goes anywhere, she has to have her own toilet and they test it by seeing if the nearest person can hear a banana being dropped into the toilet! If they can then they have to move the nearest public access further away. I shit you not.

why the hell is this an fml? Guys don't care unless you fail at being hygienic.

I doubt it.. For most people it's a really touchy subject, especially in a relationship. The boyfriend might just have broken up with her on the spot.

ilovemyboys 0

might as well end the relationship now... if you expect him to think you don't have bal movements your retarded... gotta open up to each other sooner or lager.

spade1997 0