By Kay - 03/02/2011 05:33

Today, I was sitting on the toilet with a really bad and noisy stomach upset. Then I hear a knock on the bathroom door. My boyfriend had decided to make a surprise visit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 806
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ok ladies we have to put an end to this, we know you use the bathroom for things other than showering. We have known it our whole lives. So if your boyfriend, husband, ex-hasband, father in-law's second brother or any male walked in on you it is ok just finish what you started. So please no more FMLs about getting caught using the bathroom.

None taken. I have my iPhone on me constantly, so I like to check in while waiting for elevators, between patients, etc. It makes the time go by faster, and I get to vent some frustration at the same time. Either that or I'm faking this whole doctor thing, and I'm actually a 24 year old dude living in my parents' basement with nothing better to do.

Comments

xxochristineox 3

girls do it too...you might want to tell your beau that, op

he's a guy. he won't care. most guys love taking a shit and don't care who knows it. no worries girl.

sicwitit 0

dude like hes never gonna hear you fart

XxdarkangelxX13 0

just tell him to wait for you in the living room and put the volume on the tv really loud:)

I saw something exactly like this on youtube :D

Congratulations, you have written the only FML about taking a shit without using the words "explosive diarrhea", "apparently", or "to my horror". You made reading this FML not feel like a monotonous variation of every other shit-related anecdote. hopefully your boyfriend doesn't find your all natural human act as a reason to look at you as a stinky nasty icky bitch with anal seepage. :D

Turkey_Slab 0

If he can knock on the bathroom then he has a key. If he has a key then you have been together a while (I f'ing hope). If you have been together a while then he's not likely to care if you have to take a shit. You are not a fairytale princess. Deal with it. Disney has a lot to answer for.

That's kind of rude of your boyfriend. If I'd suddenly dropped in on my boyfriend and he was in the bathroom like that, I would just go turn on the TV or something and wait till he came out.