By Karate Kid - 25/05/2012 06:29 - Australia - Surry Hills

Today, I was showing some new karate moves in the park to my friends. I mimed a punch behind a girl walking past to show my technique and control, but she must have seen me. She turned around and kicked me in the stomach. To add insult to injury, her technique was better than mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 972
You deserved it 35 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Something tells me that you aren't the chosen one...

don't mind me as i use my special technique to click the YDI button

Comments

Snafuusmc 12
N3766 20

You got served young padawan

Um tell me why you don't deserve this?

hvanwickler 2

She probably smelt you a mile away! Don't mess with ninja chicks who can catch a fly with chopsticks. Try the playground. They might be in your league.

I smell the beginnings of a love story. :)

Sorry Op, I think you deserved it, for the most part. A stranger takes a swing at my (supposed) blind side and I notice it, safe to assume (s)he isn't doing it for my benefit. Depending on the circumstances and how threatened I felt, I may have reacted the same way. But if you take a swing at someone you don't know, you have to assume they not appreciate it. Op, I've taken karate for years. Many people take self defense to React to a threat in a manner that will keep them as safe as possible. If you're taking karate, this is something you should appreciate and respect. It's not something to be abused or flaunted around. This girl that kicked you obviously felt threatened and if anything, you should learn some humility and apologize for your actions, as 1, you provoked a response she likely didn't even want to do, and 2, you probably scared the crap outta her. :p Now, maybe there's more to this story than you wrote, so forgive me if I read more into than I should. Its just my humble opinion based on limited data. But, I really hope for your sake, lesson learned. Next time, you may not get off so lucky! ;)