By Karate Kid - 25/05/2012 06:29 - Australia - Surry Hills

Today, I was showing some new karate moves in the park to my friends. I mimed a punch behind a girl walking past to show my technique and control, but she must have seen me. She turned around and kicked me in the stomach. To add insult to injury, her technique was better than mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 972
You deserved it 35 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Something tells me that you aren't the chosen one...

don't mind me as i use my special technique to click the YDI button

Comments

wlddog 14

The force is not strong with this one.

challan 19

I suggest a new strategy, Op. Let the wookie win.

'Accidents arise from negligence.' The seventh of the 20 guiding precepts of Karate. Never ever show off in public, especially when using someone who doesn't know exactly what you are doing. Judging by the fact that you felt the need to show off, I'm gauging that you are new to karate to I will tell you that every single technique can be used to kill someone.

So, in other words, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit?

TheDrifter 23

26, no it's more "Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." If op had kept his inept Karate imitation to himself, he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by a jogger.

whennotlooking 0
Sinamoi 18

Classic mistake... FML trolls and grammar nazis, take it away.

My stupid what? Caliborn - "your" is possessive. "You're" is the contraction of "you" and "are". Please learn the difference so no one else here will have to tell you "You're stupid".

Strong stupidity deserves a strong retort.

Sinamoi 18

#65- You're right I was a little harsh. I apologize.

may651 14

Never pretend punch a girl armed with knee. :)

How about never even pretend to punch a girl. Ever. Idiot (to OP).

.... Aren't most girls armed with knees?

may651 14

Lol that was the joke don't do it at all. :)

mrlopez 13

17 - Not unless if he's a Skyrim soldier ;)

I hate people like yourself thinking martial arts is so cool when they don't know shit!

OP probably knows plenty, just not as much as the girl. If you don't know shit about OP then don't be such an asshole

TheDrifter 23

Well, he hasn't learned to block yet, so he can't know too much.

81, Anyone can be taken by surprise.

thiscrazything 1

Looks like you found a new teacher. I hope you remember the lessons she taught you. YDI

ChickInGreenVans 12

*No Comment.. Is still technically a comment right?!?! Pondering**

She was obviously from a rival ninja clan ! She was just in disguise as a 'random girl walking past'. If you want some good advice, I would suggest taking revenge...at their secret headquarters! But ditch your master first, he obviously sucks. I'd suggest working under Noor, but you dont find her-she finds you!

perdix 29

Yes, but showing off your skills in not very ninja. None of us have seen Noor's ninja skills. Legend has it she wiped out a gang of 4 bank robbers while making an ATM transaction in the lobby. She noticed the trouble after she pressed the $40 button, and was done just as her money came out. THAT'S how ninjas use their skills.

Absolutely. This is why Noor must find him, and study him. He must have certain skill sets before he can be chosen: -Focus -Determination -Advanced knowledge of all of the Assassin's Creed games-specifically Ezio's story. Only then can he work toward his goal. Revenge! ...and possibly getting laid.