By Numbnuts - 08/03/2010 03:08 - United States

Today, I was really bored and decided to annoy my mom while she was doing the dishes. I walked up behind her, touched her shoulder, and said "Poke". She then donkey kicks me straight in the nuts saying "Kick". I know now to never bug my mom when she's in a bad mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 324
You deserved it 38 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daerauko 0

good, stop irritating people

If you're that bored, how about helping your mom with the dishes instead of being an ass?

Comments

alleyx3 0

oh I thought it said "I know now to never bug my mom" that would make sense wouldn't it

bettadenne1 0

"Donkey kicked"? As in, she kicked behind herself without turning around, right? So that means two things: she probably didn't hit your balls on purpose, nor very hard. TL;DR: Suck it up, whiner. YDI.

Coming soon to theatres: "Mom the Blackbelt!" ... Sure, it could happen, but that's what the "probably" is for.

But is his mom a martial artist? nobody knows. chances are: NO! God, grow a brain, Snickers.

olliec 0

I pity the fool that annoys their mom! (ydi)

Smilzen 0

Don't complain; I'd imagine a donkey PUNCH would have been a real FYL.

thoughtcrimeno1 0

falcon punch might have killed you.

She overreacted but it would have been hilarious to see Oh and a punch to the ovaries would have been the perfect reply haha

OP, you can still do it, but mind to follow some safety rules. How to give your mother an affectionate poke: 1. Approach your mother not from behind, but from the side, to give you an additional fraction of a second to dodge. 2. Wear a metal protective gear on your vulnerable body parts. 3. Use a long stick. But not a metal or wooden one. Use a harmlessly bending one, so that it wouldn't cause you any damage when she tears it out of your grip and attacks you with it. 4. When she's in a really bad mood, don't use a touch, but only voice poke. Mind to have a quick retreat prepared in case she chases you with the intention to kick you. 5. When she's in a really, really bad mood, realize that your mere presence might set her off. Leave the house and lay down low to save your life. Have a hideout prepared for such a case. Perhaps a male friend or a relative would be willing to take you in, after your explain the situation with the kick in the nuts.

I can't believe the number of people who've YDI'd this! Alright, it was a bit dickish for OP to purposefully try to annoy his mum, but how does him poking her in the shoulder mean he deserves to be kicked in the balls - something I'm lead to believe is not only excruciatingly painful but can also cause long term damage?

the nuts were probably not intended. where the annoy mom while she's working was.