By Numbnuts - 08/03/2010 03:08 - United States

Today, I was really bored and decided to annoy my mom while she was doing the dishes. I walked up behind her, touched her shoulder, and said "Poke". She then donkey kicks me straight in the nuts saying "Kick". I know now to never bug my mom when she's in a bad mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 324
You deserved it 38 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daerauko 0

good, stop irritating people

If you're that bored, how about helping your mom with the dishes instead of being an ass?

Comments

geez snickerdoodles give everyone a break. u comment on every freaking FML and say something bad and annoying. retard

smocks your so ****** annoying every god damn teenager when they are bored annoys their parents! I do! does that make me a brat??

Mirrors_fml 0

Crazykooter, I'm gonna assume that you end every comment with "retard". it's like a signature, and it suits you.

sleepyhungry93 0

for those who didnt see or read correctly "she donkeykicked" him in the nuts meaning she randomly kicked behind and wasnt aiming at a specific place, it just happened to be the OP's balls. which sucks but OP, YDI for messing with ur mom.

voveraite 7

Um, is it just me who understood that the mom possibly kicked him without looking in his direction, sort of like a donkey? So perhaps she didn't mean to get his jewels...

LMAO!! (not at the kick) but it's funny cuz whenever i poke my mom, i say poke too haha

@ juliana: Yes. It pretty much defines being a brat.

yourlifesfucked 0

um snick, not to be an ass, but you kinda deserve it soooo. today is a length of time that incorporates past present and future. example. today i went to the store. today im going to the store. today i will go to the store. the tenses are not wrong, youre just PMSing. and yes i realize there are numerous grammatical errors in this comment, but seeing as how im typing this on my iphone, i really dont give two *****. have a nice day grammar nazi. ( tosses snick a midol)