By Numbnuts - 08/03/2010 03:08 - United States

Today, I was really bored and decided to annoy my mom while she was doing the dishes. I walked up behind her, touched her shoulder, and said "Poke". She then donkey kicks me straight in the nuts saying "Kick". I know now to never bug my mom when she's in a bad mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 324
You deserved it 38 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daerauko 0

good, stop irritating people

If you're that bored, how about helping your mom with the dishes instead of being an ass?

Comments

Mirrors_fml 0

yourlifeisfucked, I'm typing using an itouch, and I'm not having any trouble with gramatical errors. so the second part of your comment is viod. have a nice day

ydi_ruuc 0

"Im typing using an itouch and I'm not having any trouble with grammatical errors, so the second part of your comment is a 'viod'"

manderrzzbabyy 0

what a horrible mother! does this mean you can't have babies? wanna do it? i won't get pregnant obviously ;) and I could massage your nuts to make em feel better....what do you think? ;)

twat_waffle15 0

I think he thinks you're creepy:) lol, no offense, but...lmao, u just don't comment those kinds of comments...you. just. don't.

koco4 0

Wow your mom's a bitch!! I would never do that to my son, even if I was in a bad mood!

twat_waffle15 0

Haha, lmao at u ppl saying "oohhh, she spanks her kid all tha time!!" wtf gave u that inference?? so she kicked him one time. that's sucks for him, but it's ******* funny! Now I don't think she should ever do this again, and I don't think he should ever sneak up on ANYONE, really, but still... how do all u ppl know that just b/c she was pissed ONE TIME and kicked ihm in the nuts (which might've been an accident, aiming for his nuts, i mean) ONE TIME so how would u know then that she "spanks him all the time"?? she seems awesome to me:) lol...tho a bit bitchy much. Hah.

TooMuchXbox 0

I don't understand why so many people YDI. I would agree if it was a reflex. but he said "poke" so his mom more or less knew, then she just kicked him on purpose, not out of surprise. Means she a bitch.