By AvengdSevenfold - 24/08/2009 14:22 - United States

Today, I was playing Ultimate Frisbee and trying to make new friends since I'm new at my college. I was running after an overthrown frisbee for a touchdown. Everyone cheered me on to keep going. I ran full speed into a fence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 867
You deserved it 9 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

libbyson 5

Why is this an FML all the cute girls will come over to see if your ok

and now all the chicks will be digging u for ur injury and feeling sorry, or they won't stop laughing XD

Comments

big deal, laugh it off and everyone will laugh with you and tease you about it. No one's gonna be like "ugh, that kid's a douche...he ran into a fence..." College is cool like that.

LifeSux19 0

Hey thats the best way to make friends. They will always remember you as the dude who ran into the fence.

chowyuk 0

wow here I thought only 13 y.o girls wrote fmls on how they got hurt trying to fit in. atleast he didn't say while trying to be cute.....

RustyShackelfurt 0

YDI yourself for playing ultimate frisbee, FAG.

way to be an ignorant ********. youre not athletic enough to play ultimate so you have to trash it. youre the coolest!

RustyShackelfurt 0

Your exactly right! I am VERY overweight, play world of warcraft 24/7, and have no friends whatsoever. I mean, I would love to be friends with some ******** who tries to show off playing ultimate Frisbee and runs into a ******* fence. How am I being ignorant? I know ultimate frisbee is for fags. Your not ignorant for thinking UF is cool, your an idiot because you should know better.

Romans138 0

Ultimate frisbee is not a fag sport. I'm not calling WOW either because I like video games. I'm calling you out to get up off your fat ass and try the sport before you call it a fag sport.

RustyShackelfurt 0

I have watched it, it is a fag sport to the Nth degree. Smelly, nasty, hippies and acne covered dweebs play it and try to pass it off as a sport, it's not, FAG SPORT.

bosshaug 0

Haha ydi but I did the same thing playing football

Himo_Hiryo 0

Dang. That was an Epic Fail...