By Anonymous - 14/02/2014 01:31 - United States

Today, I was out with my girlfriend at a club. As a slow dance began, a guy approached and asked, "May I cut in?" My girlfriend surprised me by saying, "Sure!" As I was about to protest, the guy cut me off and said, "Sorry miss, I was asking him." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 991
You deserved it 7 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you danced with him as revenge for your gf saying yes. That would show her!

Comments

AngelPendragon 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You are completely full of it if you think it is ok to dance with some other random guy while your S.O. is currently dancing with you. In fact, the only people it is OK to dance with are people like close friends of HIS choosing, best friends of the same gender, and family. You may have found someone that says it is ok, but in all honesty, it is insulting to the person you are dancing with as well as a damn good reason to drop you like a hot rock. If any girl I was with said yes to that question while we were dancing and we were actually together, I would dump her then and there in front of everyone then leave her to find her own ride. You should want to spend your time with your S.O. not some random asshat that wants in on some action. If I were the guy, I'd have danced with him then left her there alone.

cryssycakesx3 22
threer 30

Who said you control her actions? Unless you both agree on it, you're just being controlling. Furthermore, who said you're the one driving her here? If you did, that's just plain douchebaggery over nothing; what kind of designated driver ditches their designated drivees??? Other than that, yes, I would dance with the guy and probably end up arguing with my SO.

You know, maybe the guy meant he was asking if it was ok with op to dance with his girl

This FML made my day! Love the twist at the end!

I only said you deserved it because lets face it- it's a unexpected compliment/good smack on the forehead for your GF for not wanting to have a romantic slow dance with her BF- and rather with a total stranger. Since you were with your significant other, it is considered bad form to dance with someone else at a slow dance so it doesn't matter if you declined him or not. That's your choice after all. I just hope you didn't post this because "ewww a gaaay asked me to dance ewww'', because thats how it reads on the surface. However, I hope thats just not the case.

PAsurvivor 15

And why are you with this girl?

cryssycakesx3 22

because he loves her, why not? dancing with someone else isn't the end of the world bro.

All's well that ends well. I'd get rod of her for sure. She's not serious.

Your girlfriend should learn that assuming can lead to situations like this, awkward.