By Anonymous - 14/02/2014 01:31 - United States

Today, I was out with my girlfriend at a club. As a slow dance began, a guy approached and asked, "May I cut in?" My girlfriend surprised me by saying, "Sure!" As I was about to protest, the guy cut me off and said, "Sorry miss, I was asking him." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 991
You deserved it 7 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you danced with him as revenge for your gf saying yes. That would show her!

Comments

I wish we could see u r gf expression at the very moment... you got a compliment its good...YDI..I hope u did not leave her..

I'm not sure where the FML is, other than the obvious part where your girlfriend gladly accepted to dance with someone else. If that were me, I'd take the hint. As for the dude wanting to dance with you... **** it's almost valentine's, the guy was just looking for some love or companionship and wanted to take a chance, with you. Take it gracefully, and politely decline. They're people too.

nubbles10 13

I am a member of #tweekteam2012 and I approve this message [This message is funded and approved by the national Twerk committee]

I dont know why this is on FML that would be awesome!!!

I get that not everyone's gay, but seriously, you should feel flattered. It takes guts to do something like that. Don't just act like its weird or creepy.

Yeah, but why would a gay guy want to cut in for a dance with a guy who's clearly straight?

I'm with you, OP, her saying yes to another guy in the middle of a slow song doesn't sit well with me. Love how she got seriously burned, tho.

Well, you got to see your girlfriend's true colours. It sucks that she'd do that, but the earlier you find this sort of thing out, the less painful it ends up being in the long run.