By Greg - 11/02/2013 04:01 - United Kingdom

Today, I got left in the middle of slow dancing with a girl I liked. She came back and said, "Sorry, I had to make sure the guy I really like knows that I don't like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 578
You deserved it 2 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

That's where you slowly turn around and waltz away.

Aww I'm sorry :/ move on! Se really isn't worth it if she said that.

Comments

Aww I'm sorry :/ move on! Se really isn't worth it if she said that.

Have you never seen a Romantic Comedy? This is how true love always starts!

If loved worked like how it does in the movies... I think the world would be a happier place. Sadly, it doesn't work that way. But if it did, I think my love story would be like The Notebook? Minus the sleeping with other people for years part? :P

48- What evidence do you have to support that? I mean of course you have the FML, but just because she likes someone else doesn't automatically label him as ugly. Think before you type, it will save you from being buried.

Karalela44 15

3 or for someone sweeter with a nicer personality..

48, it doesn't matter what's on the outside. It's what on the inside, Outside is just a bonus. It's how I have always looked at it. If they fugly, but have an awesome personality, give 'em a shot.

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

That's where you slowly turn around and waltz away.

No. That's when you start to Krump. Krump like no one is watching. Unzip your pants, and let those huge balls you got in your pants sag, cuz it takes some major sack to dance like no one is watching. Especially getting rejected by a person who you let into your heart. Krump til your mother ******* toes start to bleed. Krump that shit till you get home. Krump up to your room, Krump will getting undressed, and Krump when you go back to school knowing you atleast got some other girl to want you.

:'( this is what I get for listening to advice off iFunny.

Hah, girls like that usually never change. But once you find someone worth your while, and is not a superficial or immature, you better chase her down. It's ok OP, life brings experience, just wait, you'll meet a badass chicka eventually.

22- you ruined my comment even tho it wasn't supposed to be on this comment. Also #4, that's the best reaction, if I were another girl in that room, I would jump in an start waltzing with you, hehe.

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

#27 I'm always down for a nice waltz ;) haha

dmoran20 27

Krumping, that shit you do when just don't have a damn clue how to dance.

37, or having a seizure while standing.

That's when you walk off and start dancing with the hottest girl, and if she asks, say that your dance was just preparing you for your real dance.

And what exactly makes you think he could get the hottest girl at the dance?

The girl that I always found to be the most attractive, wasn't always the most attractive by everyone else's standards. So maybe to him, the hottest girl was someone obtainable? Or maybe the 'hottest' girl isn't a complete superficial **** and wouldn't overlook someone, this guy may have a good heart? In 40 years, when gravity ensues what's left perky? Boobies or heart? Plastic surgery doesn't count :P

30, LOL. I had to laugh, although it makes perfect sense and others should see it too. But I laughed at the last part, wish I could thumb more than once

Did anyone else think of the mercedes prom Super Bowl commercial?

Coyotay_Yelnats 4

I didn't even know that women were only allowed to dance with guys they liked. Damn girls at my highschool were some real *****...

I think it is more that she was tactless.

californiapoppy 11

Ain't nobody got time for that

californiapoppy 11
KareBear7364 5

how about getting drunk and find yourself a new dance partner?