By tryfailtryget11 - 05/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were messing around and I always jokingly say "You're adopted, nobody loves you" to everybody. His reply, "That's pretty fucked up, I am adopted." He really was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 669
You deserved it 76 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE adopted, and nobody loves YOU! Ever think of THAT?! >:|

Comments

okay everyone chill out. They obviously were jokingly making fun of eachother before she said that. its not like it came out of clear air in conversation. He probably made fun of her a little bit and she did then he did and so forth. isnt a relationship built on confidence? if he doesnt say this to people he meets this is going to happen often. OP, this is a FML. remember that u probably werent the first one to do this to him tho. choose ur words differently and be absolutetly sure he wasnt adopted.

wow its not that big of a deal so what hes adopted if he has any sense of humor he will laugh it off my brother is adopted and its so what he would laugh if someone said that this is definately not a fml but i wouldnt say that again, not because you could offend anyone but because its NOT FUNNY!!!

Christ, why do you tards act like it's a big deal? I'm adopted as well, this shit happens all the time and i laugh it off. If you honestly need the fake sympathy you're getting by telling people you ARE adopted... You've got insecurity problems.

Kel_x 0

YDI for trying to be funny and failing miserable. I don't even find it bitchy like everyone else. It's stupid cos it's not true. Fucktard. How does being adopted mean that you're not loved?

Kel_x 0

YDI for trying to be funny and failing miserable. I don't even find it bitchy like everyone else. It's stupid cos it's not true. Fucktard. How does being adopted mean that you're not loved?

"Today, my girlfriend told me that I'm adopted and nobody loves me. I really AM adopted. FML." ^ This is what should be here, not your side of the story. That part is totally your fault. I think I've said everything I need to, because all the other comments have expressed my opinions already =)

picturetaker 0

I don't see the harm. it's not like she knew he was adopted. It would be more messed up if she knew and then said it. take a joke.

well now u no. dont joke about that stuff

Calm down people, the OP was joking. Apparently she didn't knew that he was adopted. And if she knew, she wouldn't had say it (I think). OP: But why the hell do you say this. it is not really funny at all.