By tryfailtryget11 - 05/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were messing around and I always jokingly say "You're adopted, nobody loves you" to everybody. His reply, "That's pretty fucked up, I am adopted." He really was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 669
You deserved it 76 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE adopted, and nobody loves YOU! Ever think of THAT?! >:|

Comments

RJB 0

Wow your just an asshole btw your an accident and ur parents hate you 4 it. oh hahaha i was kidding :-/

YDI for being an asshole. And you should know if you're BOYFRIEND is adopted or not

HA! HAHAH! That! Is awesome! *******, you deserved it, you ignorant asshole. Now that you're knocked down a peg you won't think so highly of yourself now.

issydoo 1

Hahahahha. I say that all the time. Whenever anyone pisses me off I just say 'SHUT UP! Nobody loves you and your adopted!' I always thought I was the only one to say it.

You f_cking load of hypocrites. If this was a reverse FML, everyone would be saying, "OMGG!1!!! CAN'T U TAYKE A JOOOKKKEEE?!?!?!" Not to mention everyone acts like THEY'VE NEVER said anything stupid or possibly hurtful. Get a sense of humor. >_>

you sound so annoying, dude you must be like 13. i don't know anyone of a mature age that would ever joke around and say that... just because it's not funny. like were you trying to be cute or something? i'm not adopted and if someone said that to me, my impression of them would immediately drop like 50%. that's ******* annoying. you're not cute, you're not funny, learn how to actually be funny without offending others and maybe people will like you better.

Normally, I am someone easily amused, even by the horribly offensive. But I can not find any time where something like that would be funny.... I mean, it sounds like it should be a retort to someone ("because you're adopted, nobody loves you") but I can't possibly imagine a suitable start for it to be funny. Even if it was some whiney brat going "everyone hates me!" ... it's just not that funny. It just doesn't work. But that doesn't matter, whether I would find it funny, because you said it to your BOYFRIEND. "You're adopted, nobody loves you" ... to your BOYFRIEND? I would certainly hope YOU loved him, or at least liked him a little. And why didn't you know he was adopted? I mean, no it's not something you ask about, but it sounds to me like he doesn't seem against mentioning it, so I would think it would have come up at some point. It IS a pretty ****** up thing to say to someone you consider a potential mate.

YDI for not knowing your boyfriend is adopted...

katherynlehmann 0

my boyfriend is adopted...i knew that before we even dated. So how did you not know something like that?

x_BOOMbox 0

Even if that joke wasn't offensive, it's still not funny at all. It doesn't really make sense either. I've heard that before and i've always wondered what the point of saying that was. Being adopted, i personally don't find jokes about adoption hilarious. But i'm not to sensitive about it, some people are though. Good luck with your boyfriend. Ha.