By tryfailtryget11 - 05/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were messing around and I always jokingly say "You're adopted, nobody loves you" to everybody. His reply, "That's pretty fucked up, I am adopted." He really was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 669
You deserved it 76 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE adopted, and nobody loves YOU! Ever think of THAT?! >:|

Comments

tkiero 0

wow you're pretty much a loser and there's a big chance not even your family loves you

Moogiemcmoo 0

Thats not funny. I hate that joke.

How did u not know that if he's ur boyfriend....?

A.) I don't understand how you couldn't know something so important about your "boyfriend's" life. B.) Where do you get your ideas from? I know it's a joke, but seriously, couldn't you think of something that's actually... I don't know what word I'm looking for. Funny?!??! C.) Sorry to tell you but the reason your life is f***ed is not because you said that to your boyfriend and he happens to be adopted, but because his adoptive parents probably love him so much more than your actual parents love you. Adoptive parents would love a child more than a biological parent would love a mistake, and you never know if you were really a mistake or not. Some adoptive parents even think of their child as a miracle because they wouldn't have a child any other way. YDI and FYL for being so inconsiderate without meaning to, but the only thing you can do in the end is apologize and hope he forgives you.

No, OP, you have it wrong. Adopted children are loved. That's why they're adopted. It's supposed to be nobody loves orphans. That's why they're orphans.

Erm orphans aren't orphans because no one loves them. They're orphans because their parents have died. If they are abandoned maybe, but someone would love them.

All the bitches need to back off, seriously. It was just a joke, okay?

uberkrissy 0

So thats what humor is like in colorado

How do you not know that about your own boyfriend? If you did, why say that? In fact, why say that to anybody?

You're adopted, your parents didn't love you because they new you'd grow up into a dick so they gave you away. No body will ever love you. Hah. ******* get a sense of humour people.

THANK YOU. Finally someone here who doesn't get all pissy over something messing around. Jesus.