By tryfailtryget11 - 05/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were messing around and I always jokingly say "You're adopted, nobody loves you" to everybody. His reply, "That's pretty fucked up, I am adopted." He really was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 669
You deserved it 76 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE adopted, and nobody loves YOU! Ever think of THAT?! >:|

Comments

I want to kill you right now. Im adopted and my parents love me you ******* bitch.

wtf is wrong with you? how does being adopted equate to being unloved? are you saying that people who adopt children are incapable of loving their children to the same degree that biological parents love their children? That comment is degrading to not only adopted children, but also to gay people, infertile couples, and fertile parents who choose to adopt. You're a ******* idiot.

pumbasbffl912 0

wow seriously people #40 is right chill out it was just a joke maybe it wasnt funny but it was just a joke

wait a minute, you always say that...wow. time to grow up

Well now see, everyone saying "get a sense of humor" Note that she says it ALL THE TIME... whether it's funny or not, if she says it so ******* often, it automatically loses all funny potential. Therefore, she just thinks she's cool and hilariously random because she says something potentially offensive ALL THE TIME, thus making her not funny at all. Kind of like that kid in your class who never stops with the "your mom/face" jokes.

Exactly. Mindless repitition will make anything lose its funny.

DarknessRainz 0

For one, how did you not know your boyfriend was adopted? Two, you don't say stuff like that. I mean, I joke around a lot and my friends say some rude stuff, but they would never say something like that. Especially if you don't know the person wasn't adopted in the first place. I understand you meant it as a joke, but saying the same joke over and over gets old and something like that could really hurt someone if you said it to them. One of my best guy friends was adopted and he fits in with his family perfectly. You would never know he was adopted just by looking at that family and they all care so much for one another. Just because they were adopted doesn't mean no one loves them. Joking or not, something like that just isn't okay to just go around saying to anyone.

imbtrtenu 8

I'm adopted too bitch... But did you ever think of this? I was chosen, your parents had to keep what they got... Perfect for the saying beggars can't be choosers...

sorry hun but maybe you kinda deserved that one? i mean...who the **** says that? even jokingly?