By Anonymous - 10/02/2011 20:06 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with a client, when the gum I was casually chewing fell out of my mouth and down my shirt. While I was trying to dig it out, two of our newest customers walked into the lobby to see what looked like me fondling my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 358
You deserved it 12 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks to be you =/ but YDI, chewing gum, especially in a professional setting, is just poor etiquette.

sallen0046 4

Why were you chomping away on a piece of gum while on a professional phone call in the first place? Why are you chewing gum in the lobby where new clients get a first impression of you and the company you work for? Both are incredibly rude to your clientele and completely unprofessional. Absolutely your own fault.

Comments

I LOVE MATH! :) Who likes multiplying and dividing monomials by polynomials? 'Cause I know I SURE DO! :)

Alpha35 4

I know OP, that'll just keep them coming back, which I'm assuming will be good for business.

I'll buy whatever you are selling. Nuclear waste for schools; I'll take 4. oh you are a woman?? I'll take 10!!

Alpha35 can you please change you DP. you look like a spastic freak!

QueenPeppermint 7

That happened to me butb replace the setting with school, the gum with a cheeto, and the customers with my then bad boy crush. It was quite awkward and I kept hearing him and his friends talking about cheetos for the next few days.

QueenPeppermint 7

Lololol it's not "ew", it happens a lot when you have big boobs. I found one of my little brothers hot wheels in there once...

jemm94 0

How often you drop things has nothing to do with the size of your boobs, how does that make sense?

koolkat27 13
nessaface25 14

lmfao! that sounds like something that would happen to me. everything always falls in my shirt -_- once even when i was wearing a T-shirt.

perdix 29

I'll bet those two customers will be buying whatever your two salesmen were selling ;) Oh, yeah, that's real classy to chew gum on a business call.

Sucks to be you =/ but YDI, chewing gum, especially in a professional setting, is just poor etiquette.

Agreed. But if it ends with female self gratification it is forgivable.

cupcakeyumzz 0

chewing gum is not a great idea =P but u couldn't at least have told the client to hold a minute & run to the bathroom?