By hipthrustdude - 18/05/2009 12:04 - Malaysia

Today, I got really excited at work over a deal I was about to close. I got up and started performing a rather obscene hip thrust only to notice a client sitting in the glass meeting room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 419
You deserved it 54 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

please tell me it also involved a hand waving gesture in the form of spanking. That is hilarious, and all your fault.

From the client's point of view, I'd think it as a good thing you were that excited. You guys really wanted to work with them.

Comments

I'm glad you have a job. Nothing wrong about getting excited over it, just be aware of your surroundings.

From the client's point of view, I'd think it as a good thing you were that excited. You guys really wanted to work with them.

LOL dumbass :P that'd be really funny to watch tho

I thought the same thing. Although doesn't it sound like a scene from a t.v. show?

If the client really didn't do business with you because of that, be glad you won't have to deal with that prude fool. If i was him I'd be ROFLing.

Duckie101 0

youre at work....why would u be doing a hip thrust? isnt that a bit unprofessional?

lobstar 0

Why would you hip thrust period? Are you 12?

please tell me it also involved a hand waving gesture in the form of spanking. That is hilarious, and all your fault.

OP totally deserved it. But it is still hilarious.

Julle_fml 0

It just shows there's a fun atmosphere at the office ;)

Julle_fml 0

It just shows there's a fun atomsphere in the office ;)

"Duffman is excited over the prospect of closing a huge client!"