By Anonymous - 03/02/2010 00:12 - United States

Today, I was on Craigslist looking for a new guitar. I found the diamond earrings and necklace set I gave to my girlfriend last year. She wants 50 bucks for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 630
You deserved it 2 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buy them back. Then get a friend to pick them up. Then leave it a few weeks and ask for them because you want to put them in a safe as your new insurance policy says you have to put items of value of £1000 or more into a fireproof safe. Or ask for them back as they were antiques from your grandparent.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

She's not the kind of bitch I'd want to be dating. Sounds like she's just using you for extra cash. I bet you have to pay for everything when you go out too. Get your final ******* and break up with her as you get off.

Maybe diamonds just aren't her thing. My best friend's boyfriend gives her really nice gifts for every imaginable occasion, but my friend is very low maintenance and doesn't want most of it. He's given her different kinds of jewelry, perfume, etc. - and she never wears his jewelry (or any other jewelry)! It's nothing personal - it's not her thing - and it's not even that he's clueless about her - because there's just nothing she wants so it's really hard to buy her gifts. I think she always keeps the stuff, but still.

I'm with you, #17. No way you would have found jewelry, let alone the exact set you gave her and recognized it, if you were looking in 'musical instruments'. Fake.

I agree with #17 and #52. There's no reason you should've found those while looking while looking for the other, unless you went deliberately looking for them. Also, even you did, they would be her belongings now, not yours, to do with as she pleases. It's not your concern, OP. Buy resell them for a profit, or get a life and move on.

jeterman67 0

lol damn u ****** that one up, good job lol

How did you possibly find them? Did you somehow mistakenly enter "diamond earring and necklace set" instead of "guitar" into the search bar? Was she still logged in on your computer?

why arent you putting up a fake ad about selling her body?