By Anonymous - 03/02/2010 00:12 - United States

Today, I was on Craigslist looking for a new guitar. I found the diamond earrings and necklace set I gave to my girlfriend last year. She wants 50 bucks for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 630
You deserved it 2 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buy them back. Then get a friend to pick them up. Then leave it a few weeks and ask for them because you want to put them in a safe as your new insurance policy says you have to put items of value of £1000 or more into a fireproof safe. Or ask for them back as they were antiques from your grandparent.

Comments

prod324 0

spoiled dumb bitch, find tht jewelry nd break tht shit

flower_minnie 0

So, here's what you do: buy they for the $50, then sell them for what they're worth. Or give them to someone else, or donate them to a charity auction or something.

To all the people suggesting he buy them . . . really??? You want this man to give this woman $50? Use your head. He said girlfriend, not ex-girlfriend. That means he might be able to get his hands on them. Take them, hide them, and wait for her to deal with an angry buyer.

how did you find earrings and a necklace while looking for a guitar?

Buy em back and give them to someone should appreciate you more

Any one else curious as to why the girlfriend is willing to get $50 quickly through Craigslist instead of something closer to the actual value? Time to lock up valuables, do a bit of investigation, and then have a heart to heart.

Showing up at her house to get them would be funny(:

madgrinchhatter 12

Buy them and then sell them for the full price. Make some $$$$$!!!

I would buy them and dump the ungrateful girl.

lambsbreath 7

So you were looking for earrings and not a guitar idiot