By Anonymous - 03/02/2010 00:12 - United States

Today, I was on Craigslist looking for a new guitar. I found the diamond earrings and necklace set I gave to my girlfriend last year. She wants 50 bucks for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 630
You deserved it 2 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buy them back. Then get a friend to pick them up. Then leave it a few weeks and ask for them because you want to put them in a safe as your new insurance policy says you have to put items of value of £1000 or more into a fireproof safe. Or ask for them back as they were antiques from your grandparent.

Comments

So...... looking for a guitar and finding jewelry? Gotta learn how to search then.

rdr435 I'm a Guy,pretty damned sure of my virility and sexual preference. if you think a woman is just a piece of meet, the local market has veal on sale.warm it. up for 20 seconds in the micro, then pound it, cause no woman with a head will put up with your crap. and any woman's head has to be working better than yours. put on your leopard skin,grab your club, and go ***ooh*** hunting.

rdr ridiculous dumb retard, you don't have a me first mentality. you have a me first grade mentality. thanks for your posts. it's not everyday all the fml readers agree on things. but we do agree you're a first class putz (look it up,it's only four letters long) so thanks. you were an interesting diversion. now away with you.

lol it's like on every post someone us getting in A heated debate with RDR

ya mean rdr is a REGULAR??! How did I miss his wit and charm til now?