By Opplyst11 - 18/03/2009 20:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was nude modeling for the first time for a life art class. The only criteria for the class was that I not move at all while being observed. After a few seconds I noticed a really hot girl drawing me. I got a hard on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 283
You deserved it 30 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you see anyone breathe a sigh of frustration, erase furiously and start that section over?

Comments

#14 You must not be very attractive to be so dumbstruck by the fact guys get boners by looking at women, huh?

TEAZO 0

#42 do i look like a guy to you?! and my comment had nothing to do with him getting hard there jokes man hate when people take these things so seriously

You, sir, are a disgrace. You should have, at that very moment, smiled, winked, and said "One day, this will all be yours". Or "Breathtaking, isn't it?"

InsaneOblongata 0
squeaky_fml 0

I'm sure that happens all the time. I'd say next time ********** a few times right beforehand and maybe then you'd be less likely to get a hard on. I don't really know, though, since I have no penis. #64 nude models are usually from outside of the class and they get paid good money, like $15 an hour.

Shadesthebird 0

Since i have had this art class before not knowing I showed up to the first day of class and an old lady came out and got naked and we had to draw her. I was alright with it but really not the class i was looking to take. Advanced drawing doesn't mean naked drawing to me but anyways she was on her period and i asked if i was to draw the string. No one laughed so I left at the break and dropped the class. Oh but you don't draw the penis just make them look like the ken doll.

Laterose 0

Wait--so no one laughed at your tasteless joke about her tampon string, which made you sad enough to drop the class? Or just too embarrassed to go back? Just make your own decision about whether or not to draw the string. And why wouldn't you draw their penis? It's part of a guy's body, isn't it?

mylifesucks_alot 0

#64, just for clarification, the students in this type of class are not required to be nude. In fact, that would be awkward and I highly doubt any college would promote a "lets all get naked and sit in a big circle" class. The students ARE however, required to draw a nude model. That's why the OP was naked in a classroom. He was paid to be there and pose nude. I don't know why this concept is so perplexing to non-art/design students.

EffYourLyf 0