By cassieono - 10/07/2014 21:28 - United States - Springfield

Today, I nearly had an anxiety attack trying to sneak up on my sister to silly-string her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 851
You deserved it 13 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats some serious backfire from something that hasn't even fired yet.

I hold that episode close to my heart, but fail to see how it's relevant.

Comments

It is terrifying... That's why I never try to sneak on people :(

I sincerely hope that is not the only reason you don't sneak up on people.

Sounds like OP experienced a little karma.

only in non traditional Jewish sects

only in non traditional Jewish sects

I hold that episode close to my heart, but fail to see how it's relevant.

gjikvtj 18

Thats some serious backfire from something that hasn't even fired yet.

Different people get anxious for different things

That's a waste of a comment, there's a button right there on the FML to do exactly what you just said. SMH

rileyrae 11

Serves you right for trying to give your sister anxiety.

OP is the one who almost had the anxiety attack, the sister got the silly string attack.

Yes; she never actually got any facts wrong either.

badluckalex 23

actually she did. reread the fml...

No she didn't get anything wrong. She stated that OP deserved it because he was going to pull a prank that could've caused the sister anxiety. She didn't state the sister had an anxiety attack. Reading comprehension is fun!

Can't see how being silly string attacked would cause anxiety.

#42 can you see being a silly string attacker causing anxiety? People are messed up in so many ways.

Have you people graduated elementary school? OP almost had an anxiety attack trying to scare her sister. The sister didn't almost have an anxiety attack, OP did. Please read the FML before commenting.

rileyrae 11

I swear you people need to think a little more thoroughly. If someone snuck up on you and sprayed silly string on you, there would be a definite chance to get anxiety. That's how I would react. So the op deserved it because she was doing something that could potentially give her sister the same problem she got. Jeez. I read it perfectly clearly the first time.

I don't like your comment. anxiety is a ****** up disorder. I'm on medication for anxiety and it still creeps up out of nowhere. I can literally sit on my couch doing nothing and get real bad anxiety for no reason. the meds do work, but sometimes it just can't be contained.

lexiieeex3 32

Then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't do that anymore.