By Opplyst11 - 18/03/2009 20:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was nude modeling for the first time for a life art class. The only criteria for the class was that I not move at all while being observed. After a few seconds I noticed a really hot girl drawing me. I got a hard on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 283
You deserved it 30 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you see anyone breathe a sigh of frustration, erase furiously and start that section over?

Comments

goldfish69 0

you should of been like you know you like this, how bout we go back to my place for some more "modeling"

# 18 beats everyone elses comments/concerns/questions hilarrrrrious

thankfully, art students are usually pretty chill about that. odds are, if you're average looking, they've seen much worse. (like old gross men or really creepy dudes in the same...predicament) they'll probably joke about you for a while though :P best case scenario, they were all so intent on drawing your arm or your face or w/e they didnt even notice (best case of course)

aFro_fml 0

#68 you're obviously not an art student-- i've never heard of a "life art" class. I am however currently enrolled in "life drawing" when in doubt, listen to the guys who take the class, not the guy who models for them

I had to draw a nude guy yesterday in my art class. He faced me and watched me draw him for our 20 minute sketch and it was kinda awkward. My boyfriend asked if he got hard watching me draw him, haha. I couldn't even see from the way he was sitting though. I have to do the same thing again tomorrow...

legendary.... it's awkward but if she blushed then u're in buddy!!

xoxowhatever 0

although it may seem really embarrassing it happens a lot...so it seems. a couple weeks ago a nude model came into my drawing class for us and he got hard too...you never know maybe she was impressed.

i'm sure there are more pornos than i can count that start this way

weewoo12 0

WELL WAY TO EFFING GO MAN!!!!! YOU COULDVE RUINED PEOPLES PICTURES, I HOPE THEY KICKED YOU OUT OF THE CLASS FOR DOING THAT!!! JEEZ LOIZ!!!! but seriously, did u get her number like #9 asked, or just get absolutely embarrassed??